We all try get into a good health rhythm this time of year. Many of us can't stomach the site of meat, alcohol and other indulgent food types, so here are 6 recipes that offer you nourishment, while still satisfying your desire for a filling meal.
1. Jenny Morris’ prawn and nectarine filled Vietnamese spring rolls
2. Saffron risotto stuffed tomatoes
3. Quinoa, chard and halloumi salad - nutrient packed and offering a variety of textures, and with Halloumi, it's the perfect salad.
4. Roast butternut and Swiss chard barley risotto - barley offers a great chewy texture as opposed to rice and it's really filling.
5. Sweet potato, mushroom and onion breakfast hash - skip the bacon and bread and enjoy a veggie hash.
6. Chilled cucumber, pea and yogurt soup - an ideal light lunch on a sweltering day.
7. Pesto chicken and brown mushrooms on zucchini noodles