To braai or not to braai is never an option in sunny South Africa. But a braai isn’t truly a braai without the perfect potato bake, garlic bread or braaibroodjie. Are we right? Take yours to the next level by giving some serious thought to what you’re going to serve. Check out Bertus Basson showing you how to create the very best peri peri chicken on the braai. And we’ve rounded up 15 of our favourite braai side dishes that you’re sure to love!
3. Creamy mushroom potato bake
4. Best ever garlic bread with Parmesan and coriander
5. Creamy potato bake with caramelised onion
7. Mielie bake
8. Biltong, feta and mushroom pap tert
9. Whole roasted cauliflower with ricotta and chorizo crumbs
10. Baked bacon and spinach stuffed blooming onions
13. Creamy bacon potato salad
14. Caramelised onion, potato and feta bake
ALSO READ: Top 10 bread recipes for the braai and our amazing braai salad round-up!
WATCH: How to make bacon and Parmesan potato nests
Leave a Reply