We all know that the best way to take your braai to the next level is by introducing a cheesy, decadent bread, preferably lashed with garlic, that even the neighbours up the road can smell!
These braai breads are best served straight from the grill, while it's still hot, crunchy and oozing with garlic and cheese!
Instead of making the traditional rooster kookies over and over why not spice things up a bit?
Here are our Top 10 recipes for breads that will blow your fellow braaiers away!
1. The best ever garlic bread with Parmesan and coriander
2. Bacon, cheese and tomato bread
3. Camembert bread
4. Pizza style garlic bread
5. Tomato and olive braai bread
6. Braai bread rolls
7. Guinness and soda bread
8. Buttery, cheesy garlic bread
9. Bacon beer bread
10. LCHF cheesy zucchini bread