A high tea is a chic and elegant occasion with florals and tea gracing your table along with those oh-so moreish dainty treats and finger foods. High teas can often be expensive, but there’s no reason why you shouldn’t host one yourself. We’ve prepared the ultimate high tea menu for you featuring all things sweet, such as lemon and blueberry mini bundt cakes and candied tomato bruschetta.
1. Decadence has never looked so delicious with this festive star-studded chocolate roll.
2. Soft fluffy marshmallows are little pillows of sweet joy that will impress your guests that you’ve made it yourself.
3. These cinnamon raspberry buns are wonderful for a summertime menu with dazzling raspberries adding a pop of colour and tartness to favourite tea-time treat.
4. For a fragrant and moist sponge cake, this cardamom ricotta cake is a simple yet moreish cake bound to impress your guests.
5. Is it even a high tea without scones? Try these soft and fluffy gluten-free buttermilk scones.
6. Candied tomato bruschetta with ricotta and goat’s cheese make for the perfect open finger sandwiches with ruby red and orange tomatoes.
7. Quiche is a must-have tea item – this mouthwatering vegan curried potato and spinach quiche will be a hit with meat-lovers too.
8. These dainty lemon and blueberry mini bundt cakes take only 20 minutes to bake and the icing is flop-proof – perfect for beginner bakers who want to impress their guests.
9. Low-carb chocolate and almond custard tartlets are the guilt-free dessert your menu has to feature. These tartlets are so moist and fabulous that your guests will be hard-pressed to realise that they’re low carb.
10. Savoury and sweet combine in this easy-to-make bacon, blue cheese and pear pastry parcels.
11. These striking lemon meringue eclairs will be the star of the show, filled with a zesty lemon filling and topped with toasty meringue. We bet you won’t be able to just have one.
Leave a Reply