Nothing says festive season better than refreshing cocktails around a braai surrounded by great friends. We’ve rounded up 10 of our most fabulous cocktails for you to indulge in this festive season. From martinis to daiquiris there’s a drink for everyone to enjoy!
1. Frozen rose and watermelon cocktails – is the perfect refresher for your pool day braais both elegant and fun, your guests will absolutely love it.
2. Lemon and blueberry fizz – Not up for any alcohol? Try this refreshing drink and add your favourite spirit for a boozy kick!
3. Naartjie Daiquiri – This citrus-infused daiquiri will make you feel like you’ve just stepped onto a yacht.
4. Fresh Don Pedro – in need of a nightcap? This creamy Don Pedro should do the trick.
5. Passionfruit champagne – this beauty of a drink is a showstopper you should be serving at your Christmas lunch, make in a glass jug and allow this exotic cocktail to be your centrepiece.
6. Amarula and malva pudding don Pedro – this is a delectable dessert and drink all in one perfect for that after dinner sweet treat.
7. Hanky Panky Martini – a zest drink perfect for any occasion.
8. Coffee gone wild – In need of a pick me up? This delicious cocktail is perfect for coffee lovers it’s not as heavy as a don Pedro just light enough for a post-meal drink.
9. The grasshopper cocktail – if you’re a fan of the Christmas staple, Peppermint Crisp pudding, you will definitely love this cocktail, infused with mint liqueur and coconut cream, you can’t go wrong.
10. Milk tart martini – forget eggnog this Christmas Eve and keep it lekker local with this delicious cinnamon milk tart martini.
Have you joined the Food24 wine club yet?