It’s easy and you can serve it for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
|60 ml||fresh chillies — 573|
|1||onion — finely chopped|
|1||red pepper — deseeded and cut into thin strips|
|1||yellow pepper — thinly sliced|
|10 ml||paprika — sweet|
|2.5 ml||cumin — seeds|
|2.5 ml||cayenne pepper|
|10 ml||sugar salt and freshly ground pepper|
|fresh coriander — handful, chopped|
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium
heat and add the onion. Cook until translucent, then add the peppers and cook
2. Add the spices, cook for a few minutes then add
the tomato paste and cook for another few minutes.
3. Pour in the tomatoes, add the sugar and bring to
4. Turn down the heat, season with salt and pepper
and simmer for 30 minutes.
5. Give it a good stir, then turn the heat down to
the lowest mark.
6. Make partings in the sauce according to the
number of eggs you’re using.
7. Pour an egg into each parting and cover the pan
with a lid. Cook for about 10 minutes until the eggs are set.
8. Sprinkle coriander over and
serve immediately with fresh bread.