|5 ml||Robertson's baking powder|
|salt and freshly ground black pepper|
|1||red onion — sliced|
|2||feta cheese — crumbled|
|to serve — to serve|
|atchar — (optional)|
1. Omelette: Whisk the eggs and baking powder together. Add the milk and whisk until well mixed. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Heat half the butter in a large non-stick pan. Pour half the omelette mixture into the pan.
3. Filling: Put half the red onion on top, followed by half the atchar and half the feta. Put the lid on the pan and fry over moderate heat for 5 minutes.
4. Fold the omelette and fry for another 2-3 minutes or until the egg has set.
5. Remove from the pan and divide into two. Use the rest of the butter to fry and bake another omelette with the rest of the egg mixture, onion, atchar and feta. Follow the same direc-tions as before.
5. To serve: Serve with extra atchar (if using).