|125 ml||readymade salsa sauce|
|2||readymade pizza base|
|100 g||ham — sliced|
|70 g||salami — slices|
|100 g||cheddar cheese — grated|
|250 g||cherry tomatoes — quartered|
|4||spring onion — chopped|
|1||fresh chillies — chopped|
|fresh coriander — handful, chopped|
1. Spread salsa sauce on both pizza bases.
2. Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese all over one of the bases and top with the ham and salami.
3. Scatter the rocket over, sprinkle the cheddar cheese on top and add a few basil leaves.
4. Put the other base on top to form a sandwich.
5. Heat a hinged braai grid, put the pizza sandwich on the bottom, close the grid and butter both pizza bases through the grid. Braai over medium hot coals for about 5 minutes a side or until the cheese has melted and the bases are crisp.
6. Toss the ingredients together and serve with the pizza.