|70 g||cocoa powder|
|200 g||icing sugar|
|300 g||desiccated coconut|
|salt — just a pinch|
|5 ml||vanilla essence|
|4||eggs — whites only, lightly whisked|
Preheat the oven to 160°C. Line a baking sheet with baking paper.
1. Put the dry ingredients in a bowl, add the vanilla essence and mix well.
2. Add the egg whites a little at a time, mixing through lightly after each addition.
3. Using an ice cream scoop or a 15ml measuring spoon, put dollops of the mixture on the lined baking sheet – making sure you leave plenty of space between them.
4. Bake for 1520 minutes or until done. Set aside to cool and dust with extra icing sugar if you like.
5. Store in an airtight container.