|2||potatoes — grated|
|1||onion — grated|
|1||egg — beaten|
|250 g||button mushrooms|
|1/2||garlic clove — crushed|
|1 sprig||fresh thyme|
1. Season ostrich burger with salt and pepper and set aside.
2. Season mushroom with salt & pepper, and fry mushrooms in 1tbs olive oil and 1tbsbutter on medium heat.
3. Add garlic, wait until mushrooms are browned, then add fresh cream and thyme.
4. Cook for another 4 minutes and set aside.
5. In a separate pan saute the ostrich burgers for about 3 minutes on each side.
6. Slice Avocado and cherry tomatoes
7. Mix potatoes, onion and 1 egg together, form into round flat shapes and shallowfry.
8. Stack up the burger – freestyle and have fun with it.
CHEF TIP: Too much heat is bad for your fresh cream
Recipe shared with permission from Nti Ramaboa.
Leave a Reply