|150 g||dark chocolate|
|12 g||gelatine — powdered|
|60 ml||water — hot|
|200 g||mixed berries — frozen|
|300 g||plain yoghurt — double cream|
|mixed berries — to serve|
1. Inflate the balloons to about 6cm in diamater and set aside. Temper the chocolateand leave to cool slightly.
2. Line a baking sheet with baking paper and grease well with nonstick spray. Dip the balloons in the melted chocolate and put on the baking sheet. Chill in the fridge for about 1 hour or until hardened.
3. Put the gelatin powder in a small bowl and add the hot water. Stir until dissolved.
4. Blitz the frozen berries, yoghurt and honey in a food processor until smooth.
5. Add the dissolved gelatin and blend until well combined. Pour the mousse mixture into a piping bag and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes. Carefully prick the balloons at the top, leave to pull away from the chocolate, then discard. Pipe in the mousse. Chill in the fridge for 3-4 hours or until set.
Serve with the fresh berries.