|2||bananas — medium|
|250 ml||cake wheat flour|
|5 ml||Robertson's baking powder|
|2,5 ml||Robertson's bicarbonate of soda|
|60 ml||peanut butter|
|60 ml||water — boiled|
|200 g||bacon — fried until crispy|
|2-3||banana — sliced|
1. Mash the bananas in a large bowl, add the milk and eggs, and whisk until smooth.
2. Sift in the flour, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda, and mix lightly until there are only a few visible lumps.
3. Heat a nonstick frying pan over medium heat and, using a 60ml measuring cup as a scoop, add the batter to the pan. Fry for a minute on each side.
Peanut butter drizzle
4. Mix all the ingredients and set aside.
5. Serve the crumpets with the bacon and bananas (if using) and drizzle the sauce over