|250 g||mushrooms — halved|
|sea salt and freshly ground black pepper|
|6||chicken — breasts cooked, cut into pieces|
|1 can||soup — cream of mushroom|
|15 ml||curry powder|
|salt and freshly ground black pepper|
|125 ml||cheddar cheese — grated|
1. Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
2. Steam the broccoli until done and set aside.
3. Heat the olive oil in a pan, fry the mushrooms until done and season with salt and pepper. Remove the pan from the heat and stir the broccoli, mushrooms and chicken together.
4. SAUCE Mix the mushroom soup, mayonnaise and curry powder together. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Put the chicken mixture in a large oven dish and pour the sauce over it.
6. Sprinkle with the cheese and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and done.