A yummy fusion of a classic Italian dish, in the comfort of your own home.
|500 g||store-bought bread dough|
|125 ml||tomato passata|
|1||red onion — sliced|
|2||garlic — cloves, finely chopped|
|1/2||chicken — cooked, deboned and coarsely shredded|
|125 ml||olives — calamata, pitted|
|100 g||mozzarella cheese — sliced or grated|
|freshly ground black pepper|
|mixed herbs — finely chopped|
|salt — just a pinch|
|lemon — halved, juice only|
Preheat the oven to 200°C. Lightly dust a large baking sheet with flour.
1. Divide the dough into two equal parts and roll each out on the floured surface to 3-5mm thick (or thicker or thinner if you prefer).
2. Arrange the bases on the prepared baking sheet and prick all over with a fork.
3. Divide the pasta sauce between the two bases and spread over the dough. Bake for 7-12 minutes or until done. Remove from the oven.
4. Divide the ingredients between the pizza bases and bake for another 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
5. Mix the ingredients well and drizzle over the pizzas as they come out of the oven. Slice and serve.