A selection of nutritious and delicious meatless dishes that will get you hooked on living the vegetarian way all week.
1. Potato rosti with poached egg and spinach
This is the perfect brunch dish. Add some soft creamy cheese!
2. Pancakes with cheesy mushroom filling
Cut into bite size rolls as a snack or serve with a big salad as a meal.
3. Gourmet mushrooms and tomatoes on toast
Serve with fresh ricotta as a snack or light meal.
4. Cheesy pasta frittata
Cut into wedges and serve with french fries and grilled tomatoes.
5. Strawberry and mozzarella salad
A delicious fresh combination of peppery leaves and sweet fruit make this salad a winner.
6. Vegetarian paella
A great way to feed a crowd! Serve with crusty bread and sangria.
7. Baked potatoes with roasted ratatouille
Easy yet substantial. An all-time favourite.
8. Grilled mushroom schwarma
A satisfying lunch that you can throw together in minutes.
9. Butternut gnocchi with sage and blue cheese
Gentle pillows of goodness that melt in the mouth with a punchy sauce.
10. Bean Mexican chili
guacamole and salsa and wrap in a tortilla.
11. Mushroom and aubergine lasagne
A delicious veggie alternative to mince.
12. Spinach and brinjal bake
Team with a big green salad for a comforting family meal.
13. Sweetcorn fritters with sweet chili and coriander
Serve with sliced avocado, red onion salad and a tzatziki.
14. Peppers stuffed with cheese and chili
Satisfy your naughty cheese craving with this tasty version of an old favourite.