“Hot chocolate in bed” should be on everyone’s list of things to look forward to in Winter.
When it’s cold, a hot drink is one of the simple pleasures in life. It’s a quick, easy and a delicious way to warm you up.
Here are our top picks:
1. Mulled wine – closer to the English version – this is a crowd-pleasing winter warmer or Pinotage glühwein – Closer to the German version but with South African wine – warm yourself up with a spicy glass of heaven.
2. Amarula coffee – coffee from another dimension.
3. iGoli – serve warm as a Wintery South African refreshment.
4. Hot toddy – warm the cockles with this boozy treat.
5. Hot almond milk – a fragrant and nutty warm drink.
6. Masala Chai – use this traditional spice mix to make a hot spicy chai tea.
7. Indian chai – an exotic drink that warms and soothes.
8. Homemade hot chocolate – 3 ways to chocolatey perfection.
9. Café de olla – heat things up with this sensational roasted Mexican coffee.
10. Caffè latte – 3 steps to the perfect latte.
Baby it’s cold outside!
What’s your favourite warming Winter drink?