9 of the tastiest vegetarian soup recipes
A good pot of soup is probably soul food at its very best.
The earliest records of soup being made dates way backs to the 1700s and it has stuck with us ever since. It’s easy to see why – there’s nothing better than going home to a hearty, flavoursome pot of steaming soup on a cold winter’s day (however this doesn’t mean it cannot be enjoyed cold), it makes a perfect starter and it can also be enjoyed as a meal anytime of the day.
Even though you can easily prepare a packet of dried soup, pop open a can of soup or grab some ready-to-eat soup from your grocer, there’s nothing more fulfilling than preparing a pot from scratch, and it can be super easy.
We’ve compiled a list of only the best vegetarian soups which prove that no meat is needed for a hearty dish.
1. Kale, turmeric coconut soup
3. Roasted tomato soup with peas and pea shoots
4. Spicy sweet potato and leek soup
5. The everything-in vegetable soup
6. Creamy sweetcorn and coriander soup
9. Creamy tomato soup with Gorgonzola and roasted tomato bruschetta
Leave a Reply