ALSO READ: All foods Easter
Like every holiday that we love, Easter is a time to gather and eat. Most of us have our standard menus of potatoes, lamb, maybe gammon, a roast chicken and definitely decadent desserts.
We love these recipes because they are authentic, tried and tested, and will shake up Easter Sunday with your family’s oohs and aaahhs, praising you over how absolutely talented you are. Try your hand at these recipes and get ready for all the compliments.
1. Homemade sourdough
2. Vibrant apple salad stack
3. Luke Dale-Roberts’ cauliflower mac ‘n cheese with sultana salsa
4. Creamiest potatoes au gratin
5. Whole roasted cauliflower with ricotta and chorizo crumbs
6. The perfect crispy potatoes
7. Roast chicken with stout, rosemary and honey
8. Lamb shepherd’s pie
9. Roast leg of lamb with sweet onion marmalade
10. Rack of lamb with macadamia crust
11. Pink funfetti Easter cake with crème fraiche icing
ALSO READ: Why I’ll be making my own pickled fish this year for Easter