1. Preheat oven to 220°C. Grease a pizza pan or baking sheet.
2. Sift flour and salt into a bowl; add butter and rub into fine breadcrumbs. Add
fresh corn kernels.
3. Add egg and milk mixture; blend to a very soft dough.
4. Turn dough out onto a floured board and toss with floured hands to smooth.
5. Gently flatten dough with hands or roll out to 20mm to 25mm thickness and to
fit the pizza pan.
6. Lift and place on prepared pan and spread an even layer of tomato and onion
mix base onto the dough.
7. Sprinklewith herbs and top with sweet corn, butternut, spinach and biltong, sprinkle with cheeses.
8. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
For a variation:
Select any combination of the following and place over tomato base:
chopped ham, salami, sliced mushrooms, cooked sliced courgettes or patty
pans, finely chopped peppers or stoned olives.