1. Grill the bacon pieces under a hot grill for a few minutes until crisp on both sides. Remove the oven, drain the fat and reserve it, then set the bacon aside.
2. Pour half the reserved fat into a roasting dish. Mix in the honey and balsamic vinegar, add the pork and turn to coat. Roast in a preheated oven for 35 to 45 minutes or until cooked through. Turn halfway through the cooking time.
3. Sauce While the pork is roasting, prepare the sauce. Heat the remaining bacon fat in a saucepan and fry the onion for two minutes. Add the garlic and cook for one minute, then add the tomatoes, herbs and a pinch of sugar. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 30 minutes. Remove from the heat and blend in a blender until smooth. Add the cream and season to taste.
4. Cook the pasta until al dente. Drain and stir in half the sauce along with half the rocket.
5. Once the pork is cooked, remove from the oven and allow the rest for 10 minutes then slice into medallions.
6. To serve Dish up a pile of pasta in the middle of each plate. Pace the pork medallions around the edge of the pasta and drizzle with the remaining sauce. Top with the remaining rocket and the bacon pieces. Sprinkle with Parmesan and serve.