1. Heat oven to 180°C. Blanch the cabbage leaves. Using a medium-sized cookie-cutter, line the cabbage leaves over
2. Fry bacon until crispy. Remove from pan, replace with onions and fry until golden-brown. Add thyme, return bacon to
pan and mix together.
3. Place mixture in the cabbage leaves and fold over the edges.
4. Season sweet potatoes and place in a deep pan. Pour over vegetable stock and clarified butter.
5. Bake for 20?30 minutes. Remove from the liquid and set aside.
6. Sear the fillet portions in a hot griddle pan. Roast to desired temperature.
7. Blanch the asparagus and cook in a little butter.
8. Place the cabbage parcels in the middle of the plate with fillet on top. Place sweet potatoes around the fillet and decorate with asparagus tips.
9. Reduce red wine to 80ml (1/3 cup) over a high heat and spoon the sauce around the plate.