1. Melt chocolate over a double boiler and set aside to cool.
2. Whisk egg whites until stiff, adding sugar spoon by spoon.
3. Whip cream until it forms soft peaks.
4. When chocolate is lukewarm, fold in the beaten egg whites with a spatula.
5. Immediately after the egg whites are added, fold in the cream very carefully.
6. Let it cool down in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
7. Line terrine dish or a loaf pan with clingfilm, add 3 cm of chocolate mousse mixture, sprinkle the almonds and cover with remaining chocolate mixture.
8. Freeze for 24 hours before serving.
9. For the orange sauce, squeeze the oranges into a saucepan and add sugar. Dissolve sugar and orange juice over a low heat, increase heat and boil for 2 to 3 minutes. Slake
cornflour with a little water and mix into orange syrup to thicken slightly.
10. Arrange sauce on a plate with a splash of white melted chocolate and a little cream. Place a slice of chocolate mousse on top and decorate with a sprig of fresh mint.