1. Preheat the grill.
2. Lightly toast the bread.
3. Spread tomato paste on the bread.
4. Arrange the sliced mushrooms on the bread.
5. In a medium-sized bowl, mix the breadcrumbs, garlic, origanum and cheese and spread evenly onto the 4 slices of bread.
6. Place the 'pizzas' in an ovenproof dish, sprayed with non-stick spray.
7. Cook directly under the grill for 3 minutes, until the cheese bubbles.
For extra zest, add a little 'lite' chutney, or chillies.
24.com publishes all comments posted on articles provided that they adhere to our Comments Policy. Should you wish to report a comment for editorial review, please do so by clicking the 'Report Comment' button to the right of each comment.