At least once a year I get all mushy about Food24 and I click, click, click all over the site and wonder at the awesomeness of it all. No really, I do. And right about now, I have several good reasons for feeling so smug. Come; let me take you on a tour of the site.
1. Have you see the awesome new News24 Live! The widget sits on the right hand column of every one of our pages. Its full of fantastic multimedia content like #winewednesday wine tips and recommendations, various kitchen tricks to make your life easier and of course interesting interviews with people who have invented cool things, and fabulous famous people like Jenny Morris on current foodie happenings and trends.
2. While we are on the right hand side of the page have you noticed the Instagram widget? Well if you tag us @food24_sa or #food24_sa then your Instagram picture will pull through and appear on every one of our pages too. So nifty! (And please let's keep it foodie and relevant).
3. I should have started with this, but as usual its our amazing bloggers and their simply mind-blowing recipes that have us drooling every day. Have you seen Hein Stirred’s Sweet & Sour Tequila ribs? Shew! Or Anina’s Rustic Ratatouille. Yum. The Muddled Pantry’s Pumpkin Fritters and Braam Jnr’s Tomato, Caramelized Onion and Bacon soup. I could pick out a great recipe from every one of our bloggers – but we don’t have time! So please go and take a look for yourself. There's even the odd restaurant review to read!
4. The new look Recipes landing page – where you will find trendy and delicious recipes updated daily – we strongly suggest that you bookmark this page or add Recipes as a favourite if you have an iPad with the News24 app installed. You can browse yummy dishes as you lie in bed in the morning!
5. The revved up cocktail section – it’s just full of extremely on trend craft cocktail recipes and international bartending news and trends. Go and have a browse through it and when you’re sipping that delicious drink and kicking back – you can thank us later. If you’re not into cocktails we have wine, beer and coffee to keep you busy!
6. Our events page. Well I can’t stop looking at it. If you like to plan your weekends in advance – I’d suggest you have a look and see what’s happening near you.
I think that’s it for now – of course there is loads of new and fun stuff to brag about, but as always, we really do appreciate your input – so please email us on email@example.com with suggestions and if there’s anything you love or hate, then let us know!
Yours in foodie prouds,