These sweet treat honey recipes will brighten your day.
Honey can be a great substitute for sugar or a natural ingredient to add that sweet floral, fragrant flavour to your dishes. There's a reason why Winnie the Pooh is a total honey addict. It contains powerful antioxidants, and tastes like heaven.The golden syrup also holds anti-bacterial properties and can sooth an irritated throat or cough. Honey is also a source of energy and helps the performance of muscles by fighting fatigue. On top of that, honey can contribute to keeping your digestive system healthy. Why not switch your teaspoon of sugar in your coffee or tea, with a teaspoon of honey. Be dazzled with these honey infused recipes:
1. Orange and almond torte
2. Honey and vanilla coconut quenelles
3. Honey infused yoghurt panna cotta4. Cinnamon raspberry buns
5. Milk soak chocolate sheet cake6. Brownie berry and pistachio jelly terrine
7. Semolina orange cake with rosemary soaking syrup8. Mixed nut tartlets
9. Secret bacon flapjacks10. Apple 'doughnuts' with tahini nut crumble