Time to kick back this summer with Honey. Win a hamper worth R1,320 with Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey
PARTNER CONTENT with Jack Daniel's Honey.
COMPETITION CLOSED, THANK YOU.
It’s time to say goodbye to working long hours and time to say hello Honey hours. As summer returns, we’re gearing up to kick back in the sunshine with good friends and Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey. Made using Jack’s 150-year whiskey-making expertise, this whiskey features hints of honey to create a finish that’s naturally smooth and especially refreshing when enjoyed with lemonade or on the rocks on a hot day.
Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey is described by their Master Distiller as being “like a slice of pecan pie in a glass of Jack”. This finely crafted honey liqueur blended with Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey has resulted in the perfect marriage, as it has a light, sweet, honeyed aroma. There are undertones of classic sugar maple and a charcoal mellowed fragrance that fans around the world have come to know and love about Jack.
It’s a delicious, versatile drink that mixes well but tastes great on its own too. Enjoy it on the rocks, mix it with lemonade or dry lemon… the possibilities are endless with Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey. Just add friends and sunshine and find time to kick back.
Try this easy Jack Honey & Lemonade recipe at home.
Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey is available in a 750ml bottle at a recommended retail price of R279.00 at liquor merchants nationwide and online.
Every drop and bottle of Jack Daniel’s enjoyed around the world is made in Lynchburg, Tennessee, charcoal mellowed and matured in new American oak barrels, crafted by its own coopers.
Your friends at Jack Daniel’s remind you to drink responsibly.
WIN: A Jack Daniel’s Honey hamper consisting of a Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey gift set with a branded glass and a Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey deck chair valued at R1,320.
COMPETITION CLOSED, THANK YOU.
Competition terms and conditions
1 .The promoter of this competition is Media24 Proprietary Limited, acting through its New Media division (“New Media”, “we” or “us”).
2. The competition starts on Sunday, 1 November 2020 and closes at 12h00 noon on Monday, 30 November 2020, unless otherwise informed by New Media.
3. The competition is open to South African residents only.
4. Entrants must be over the age of 18.
5. The following persons are excluded from this competition:
5.1 a director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant to New Media or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by New Media; and 5.2 a supplier of goods or services in connection with this competition; and 5.3 the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members of the parties referred to in 5.1 and 5.2. If you have won a New Media competition within the last 30 calendar days, you may not participate in this competition.
6. All entries must be submitted on the above form.
7. All entries, duly completed, must be received by New Media before the competition closing date and time. If not, such entry will not be eligible, regardless of the reason for the late receipt of the entry, including due to lost, late or misdirected mail; printing errors; server unavailability; or computer or any other electronic or telecommunications malfunction.
8. All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, or illegible will be void.
9. Only one entry per valid email address will be considered.
10. The prize winner will be selected randomly from valid participants and announced on or after Monday, 30 November 2020.
11. The winner’s name will be published on www.food24.com.
12. The winner will also be notified by means of the contact details provided to us on or before Monday, 30 November 2020, or as soon as possible thereafter.
13. You are hereby informed of your right to decline:
13.1 the use of your image in marketing material; 13.2 an invitation to participate in any marketing activity; 13.3 an invitation to be present when the draw is taking place or the winner is announced.
14. The prize is non-transferable.
15. We reserve the right to cancel this competition, or to change the rules at our discretion or to change the prize at any time without notice to you.
16. We reserve the right to refuse payment or handing over of a prize to any potential winner who refuses to, or cannot, provide sufficient documentation to verify his/her identity.
17. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The prize will be delivered to the winner by Jack Daniel’s South Africa. A full postage address must be supplied.
19. You may not be awarded a prize if it is unlawful for us to supply such a prize to you.
20. No “automated” entries will be allowed and all entries must be made by a natural person manually on our Platforms where the competition is displayed.
21. If any entry has been made in any manner which in New Media’s discretion may provide an entrant with an unfair advantage over other entrants, unless these rules specifically allow such conduct, such entrant will be automatically disqualified from this and all future competitions run by New Media.
A Jack Daniel’s Honey prize consisting of Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey gift set with a branded glass and a Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey deck chair valued at R1320