ALSO READ: 1 Packet of Tennis Biscuits: 7 delectable recipes
What can be done when you’re craving chocolate but can’t be bothered to fire up the oven? We have 9 no-bake chocolate recipes that will set in the fridge for easy, fuss-free dessert solutions.
A rich, dark chocolate tart with a biscuit base. Easy peasy.
2. Chocolate and Easter egg fridge tart
If you have any leftover speckled eggs, this is the recipe for you.
3. 5-ingredient chocolate Peppermint Crisp fridge cake
This needs no introduction.
4. No-bake gluten-free chocolate mousse tart
Gluten-free and low carb – almost too good to be true!
5. No-bake caramel, walnut and chocolate tart
A favourite among the Food24 team, this decadent fridge tart is always a winner.
6. Fudgy chocolate and Marie Biscuit squares
A simple recipe with great results!
7. No-bake salted chocolate tart
We love this recipe for its liberal use of Maldon salt.
Dark chocolate and orange is a classic after-dinner treat.
Make these in small squares for an afternoon teatime treat.
YOU MIGHT LIKE:
The recipes are delicious!