1. Mix all topping ingredients, except salmon together.
2. Sift dry ingredients for fritters together, add egg, corn, chilli, parsley, beans and seasoning.
3. Mix just to combine, correct consistency of batter to thick dropping using milk.
4. Fry fritters of approx 6cm diameter
5. Cut out fritters with cookie cutter for professional look. (optional)
1. Place a fritter onto centre of plate.
2. Top with 15ml flavoured mascarpone and a 50g rosette of smoked salmon, season with black pepper and salt.
3. Top with a fritter and repeat layer, end with a fritter.
4. Serve with a petite herb salad
5. Garnish plate with balsamic reduction and olive oil.