ALSO READ: 9 Fun sushi facts that might surprise you
1. Try to plan your day so that you can go for the sushi buffet at lunchtime. This way you won’t have to spend too much money on dinner because you’re likely to be full from lunch and lunch buffets are usually cheaper.
2. Go for buffets where you can get your money’s worth, if you know you cannot eat too much sushi go for a cheaper buffet instead.
3. Don’t go to a sushi buffet hungry, have a light breakfast such as yoghurt or fruit salad to get your digestive system moving.
4. Opt for a less carbonated drink with your buffet meal, such as tea or water, stay away from beers and fizzy drinks as this will make you feel fuller much quicker.
5. Take advantage of the variety that is on offer by choosing a little bit of everything.
6. Dress accordingly; if you’re going to fill up on food it would be a good idea to wear clothes that don’t sit too tight on your body to ensure you are comfortable.
7. Read the fine print on the menu, as most restaurants have policies on wastage and don’t allow takeaways from a buffet meal.
Eat as much as you like at Active sushi all day on Sat, Sun and Mon and enjoy an all you can eat sushi buffet on Tues – Fri from 17:30 – 22:00.
Contact: 021 418 2604
The best deal in sushi has to be at Best of Asia and you can get your money’s worth at their sushi buffet every Mon-Sun, talk about sushi heaven.
Contact: 021 424 1177
Forget taco Tuesdays and indulge in 2 for 1 sushi on all classic and selected eclectic sushi at Manga in Mouille Point, you won’t be sorry.
Cost: 2 for 1
Contact: 021 202 2720
Asami’s has your back and is set for you to enjoy a sushi buffet all day everyday from 11:00.
Contact: 076 219 9471
Head to Observatory every Mon-Sun from 11:00 – 22:00 for all you can eat sushi and bring your kids along for great deals.
Cost: R159 | Kids R99
Contact: 021 447 2588
Have a sushi buffet everyday, available from 11:00 – 16:30 and again from 17:00- 21:30.
Cost: R165 | Kids R99
Contact: 011 465 6882/3
Have a sushi buffet everyday, available from 11:00 – 16:30 and again from 17:00 – 21:30.
Cost: R165 | Kids R99
Contact: 012 753 8183
Feast on sushi every sunday from 11:30 – 20:00 and Ladies enjoy Thursdays from 17:30 – 21:00.
Contact: 031 561 2705
John Dory’s has your Wednesday meals covered, with half priced sushi it gives you an excuse to eat out every Wednesday without breaking the bank.
Cost: ½ price sushi
Contact: 031 332 5087