Mind-boggling tiny foods
A new craze has hit the Web – an anonymous hand making abnormally small portions of food on a little kitchen stove, with a tea-candle as the heat source. A nice invention for when you have too much time on your hands or the perfect gift for the 6cm tall person dwelling in your walls.
Have you ever watched “The Borrowers” movie and wondered how they survived, other than “borrowing” food from their “landlords”. As we all know this whole scenario is frankly impossible, and things like this could never happen – but what if there were tiny people, who need tiny homes with equipped tiny kitchens? Well their problems would be solved.
Or perhaps these meals are for a very pampered pet mouse? Whatever it is, the precision and patience is remarkable!
Have a look through these videos: (click on images to watch)
1. Breakfast of miniature champions
3. “Teensy” tacos
4. Meatball madness!
5. No need to worry about the carbs in this sandwich
6. That’s more of a crumb than a mini cookie shot-but they accomplished there goal anyhow.
7. Don’t worry about over-indulging with this compact sweet treat.
8. Life is rough when you’re on a hectic diet.