Win a virtual cooking lesson with Zola Nene
Partner content with National Geographic.
Gordon Ramsay: Unchartered is back for a second season! The multi-Michelin-star chef embarks on new exhilarating missions around the world to discover more about world cultures through food and adventure. His journey kicks off in South Africa, alongside chef Zola Nene.
For the South African launch, we’re offering one lucky Food24 reader an exclusive cook-along with Zola Nene. Zola will guide you through how to cook one of her signature dishes while answering your burning questions.
The event takes place on Wednesday, 29 July 2020, at 3pm South African time.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a virtual launch event (you will need an internet connection and device). A cooking hamper of ingredients will be delivered to the winner ahead of the event.
COMPETITION CLOSED, THANK YOU.
Uncharted season 2 premieres on 26 August at 9pm CAT on National Geographic (DSTV 181, StarSat 220). This time, chef Ramsay will sharpen his knives in Indonesia, South Africa, Louisiana, Norway, India, Tasmania, and Guyana.
More great recipes from Zola Nene:
Competition Terms and conditions
- The promoter of this competition is Media24 Proprietary Limited, acting through its New Media division (“New Media”, “we” or “us”).
- The competition starts on Monday, 20 July 2020 and closes at 12h00 noon on Wednesday, 22July2020, unless otherwise informed by New Media.
- The competition is open to South African residents only.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18.
- The following persons are excluded from this competition:
5.1 a director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant to New Media or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by New Media; and
5.2 a supplier of goods or services in connection with this competition; and
5.3 the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members of the parties referred to in 5.1 and 5.2.
- If you have won a New Media competition within the last 30 calendar days, you may not participate in this competition.
- All entries must be submitted on the above form.
- All entries, duly completed, must be received by New Media before the competition closing date and time. If not, such entry will not be eligible, regardless of the reason for the late receipt of the entry, including due to lost, late or misdirected mail; printing errors; server unavailability; or computer or any other electronic or telecommunications malfunction. All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, or illegible will be void.
- Only one entry per valid email address will be considered.
10. The prize winner will be selected randomly from valid participants and announced on or before Wednesday, 22 July 2020.
11. The winner’s name will be published on www.food24.com.
12. The winner will also be notified by means of the contact details provided to us on or before Wednesday, 22 July 2020. or as soon as possible thereafter.
13. You are hereby informed of your right to decline:
13.1 the use of your image in marketing material;
13.2 an invitation to participate in any marketing activity;12.3 an invitation to be present when the draw is taking place or the winner is announced.
14. The prize is non-transferable.
15. We reserve the right to cancel this competition, or to change the rules at our discretion or to change the prize at any time without notice to you.
16. We reserve the right to refuse payment or handing over of a prize to any potential winner who refuses to, or cannot, provide sufficient documentation to verify his/her identity.
17. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The prize will be delivered to the winner by National Geographic. A full postage address must be supplied.
19. You may not be awarded a prize if it is unlawful for us to supply such a prize to you.
20. No “automated” entries will be allowed and all entries must be made by a natural person manually on our Platforms where the competition is displayed.
21. If any entry has been made in any manner which in New Media’s discretion may provide an entrant with an unfair advantage over other entrants, unless these rules specifically allow such conduct, such entrant will be automatically disqualified from this and all future competitions run by New Media.
22. Exclusive invitation to a virtual cook-along with Zola Nene. The winner will receive a hamper of food products before the event, so cook at home.