Ramsay to be sued – by his wife’s family
The Ramsay’s are not going to have a very merry family Christmas this year, because the shit has hit the extractor fan in a big way.
How events have unfolded:
– Gordon sacks his father-in-law Chris Hutcheson last month after 12 years as CEO of Gordon Ramsay Holdings.
– Tana Ramsay’s mother, Greta Hutcheson tells her daughter to “stay away from the family”.
– Gordon writes an open letter published in The Evening Standard to his mother-in-law along the lines of ”… his manipulation and controlling of so many lives has finally come to an end…”
– Gordon also fires Tana’s brother Adam, 39, and his son Christopher, 20.
– Chris Hutcheson is suing his son-in-law for £2million.
It’s not a pretty picture for the hot-headed chef.
Do you think he was right to air his dirty laundry in public?