Find your recipes and restaurants here
 
 

WATCH: The internet is divided over whether or not onions should be added to this popular Turkish dish

Onions are the base of most flavourful dishes, however Twitter polls indicate not everyone agrees it should be added to the popular Turkish dish, menemen.

28 Aug 2018
 

(image: iStock)

Menemen is a Turkish breakfast dish that is made with tomatoes, peppers and spices and occasionally onions. Turkish food critic, Vedat Milor, asked his Twitter followers if they preferred the delicious breakfast with or without onions and the results were pretty close to being a draw as 51% of his followers voted for the dish to be made with onions and the other 49% voted without.

ALSO SEE: 

5 Deliciously cheesy oven bakes to distract you from the cold

(Image: iStock) We love a good creamy cheese bake, and the following recipes are what cheesy, delicious, foodie dreams are made of. Most of us enjoy our sweet potato as a side but this cheesy sweet potato and tuna bake will change your mind about how to serve this carby treat.

Read more on: breakfast  |  food24  |  turkish
 

You might also Like

NEXT ON FOOD24X
 
 
 
 
 
 
There are new stories on the homepage. Click here to see them.