(Images courtesy of The Test Kitchen)
Current reigning Number 1 restaurant in South Africa, The Test Kitchen is known for its superb attention to detail, daring flavour combinations and service that is second to none. Getting a table at this prestigious establishment is almost impossible, so we took a round up of our favourite images to give you a feel for what a day at The Test Kitchen is like:
1. This Hot smoked trout and watercress soup has us longing for summertime.
2. The captain of the ship: Executive Chef Luke Dale Roberts.
3. Beef tartare with plenty of texture.
4. Service in a busy restaurant requires dedication.
5. This incredible dish is brought to you by Abalobi – fish with a story.
6. Getting ready for service.
7. Duck breast with macadamia and chamomile. Look at that crispy skin!
8. There is always time for jokes in the kitchen.
9. Always save space for dessert!
10. Team work is the secret to success
ALSO READ: WATCH: First look inside the new La Colombe