Win a set of Le Creuset Multi bowls with ClemenGold®
PARTNER CONTENT with ClemenGold®️
A ClemenGold®️ mandarin is nature’s healthy alternative to a run of the mill on-the-go snack – one that engages all your senses and lifts your spirit. ClemenGold®️ lovers revel in the unparalleled combination of that distinctive mandarin flavour, the refreshing burst of juice and that sun-ripened bright orange glow that is quintessentially ClemenGold®️. It’s also virtually seedless and easy to peel.
This special mandarin has become a household name for parents who show their love by means of the healthy and fun lunchboxes they pack; for fitness and outdoor enthusiasts who crave a quick energy boost; and for those who, during a busy day at the office, need a moment of sunshine.
One lucky Food24 fan will win a ClemenGold®️ prize set to brighten any wintry day.
Up for grabs: three of the Le Creuset Multi bowls shown in the image below to the value of R1000.
For enticing recipes and more, follow @ClemenGold.
COMPETITION CLOSED, thank you.
Competition terms and conditions
- The promoter of this competition is Media24 Proprietary Limited, acting through its New Media division (“New Media”, “we” or “us”).
- The competition starts on Tuesday, 7 July 2020, and closes at 12noon on Friday, 31 July 2020, unless otherwise informed by New Media.
- The competition is open to South African residents only.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18.
- The following persons are excluded from this competition:
5.1 A director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant to New Media or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by New Media; and
5.2 A supplier of goods or services in connection with this competition; and
5.3 The spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members of the parties referred to in 5.1 and 5.2.
- If you have won a New Media competition within the last 30 calendar days, you may not participate in this competition.
- All entries must be submitted on the above form.
- All entries, duly completed, must be received by New Media before the competition closing date and time. If not, such entry will not be eligible, regardless of the reason for the late receipt of the entry, including due to lost, late or misdirected mail; printing errors; server unavailability; or computer or any other electronic or telecommunications malfunction. All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with or illegible will be void.
- Only one entry per valid email address will be considered.
- The prize winner will be selected randomly from valid participants and announced on or after 31 July 2020.
- The winner’s name will be published on www.food24.com.
- The winner will also be notified by means of the contact details provided to us on or after 31 July 2020, or as soon as possible thereafter.
- You are hereby informed of your right to decline:
13.1 The use of your image in marketing material;
13.2 An invitation to participate in any marketing activity;
13.3 An invitation to be present when the draw is taking place or the winner is announced.
- The prize is non-transferable.
- We reserve the right to cancel this competition, to change the rules at our discretion or to change the prize at any time without notice to you.
- We reserve the right to refuse payment or handing over of a prize to any potential winner who refuses to, or cannot, provide sufficient documentation to verify his/her identity.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- You may not be awarded a prize if it is unlawful for us to supply such a prize to you.
- No “automated” entries will be allowed and all entries must be made by a natural person manually on our Platforms where the competition is displayed.
- If any entry has been made in any manner which in New Media’s discretion may provide an entrant with an unfair advantage over other entrants, unless these rules specifically allow such conduct, such entrant will be automatically disqualified from this and all future competitions run by New Media.
- Prize: a set of three Le Creuset dishes to the value of R1000.