Win a luxurious chocolate hamper worth over R500 with Food24 and Lindt
PARTNER CONTENT with Lindt & Sprüngli.
COMPETITION CLOSED, THANK YOU.
As a global leader in the premium chocolate sector, Lindt & Sprüngli looks back on a long-standing tradition of almost 175 years which takes its origins in Zurich, Switzerland.
Now the makers of luxurious Lindor balls brings you a new way to enjoy premium Swiss chocolate: exquisite smooth chocolate spreads.
Lindt’s chocolate spreads are available in two new variants: Lindt Hazelnut and Lindt Dark Chocolate Spreads.
The Lindt Hazelnut Chocolate Spread is a magical spread created by combining the finest milk chocolate and an impressive 25 percent tasty hazelnuts. The Lindt Dark Chocolate Spread is a luxurious creation of the finest cocoa and a delicious spread for anyone to enjoy – it’s also the first of its kind.
What could be better than starting your morning with one of these fine, creamy Lindt spreads? It’s the perfect accompaniment to French toast or something to turn your breakfast toast into a heavenly experience when your choice of chocolate spread is topped off with slices of banana and toasted nuts. Consider eating it directly from the jar with a spoon too.
Proudly crafted by the Lindt Master Chocolatiers, the range of spreads is now exclusively available at Woolworths, and the Lindt Boutique stores across the country (recommended retail price of R89.99).
For more information on Lindt and its range of chocolates, visit the Lindt website or follow the official Facebook page and Instagram profile.
We’re delighted to offer Food24 readers the chance to win 1 of 5 Lindt & Sprüngli chocolate hampers, valued at over R500 each, including the brand new chocolate spreads in both Hazelnut and Dark Chocolate.
Each hamper contains:
- 1x Hazelnut Spread R89.99
- 1x Dark Spread R89.99
- 1x Milk Cornet 200g R119
- 1x Assorted Cornet 200g R119
- 1x Excellence 70% R54.99
- 1x Excellence Orange R54.99
COMPETITION CLOSED, THANK YOU.
Competition terms and conditions
- The promoter of this competition is Media24 Proprietary Limited, acting through its New Media division (“New Media”, “we” or “us”).
- The competition starts on Monday, 21 September 2020 and closes at 12h00 noon on Wednesday, 21 October 2020, unless otherwise informed by New Media.
- The competition is open to South African residents only.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18.
- The following persons are excluded from this competition:
5.1 a director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant to New Media or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by New Media; and
5.2 a supplier of goods or services in connection with this competition; and
5.3 the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members of the parties referred to in 5.1 and 5.2.
- If you have won a New Media competition within the last 30 calendar days, you may not participate in this competition.
- All entries must be submitted on the above form.
- All entries, duly completed, must be received by New Media before the competition closing date and time. If not, such entry will not be eligible, regardless of the reason for the late receipt of the entry, including due to lost, late or misdirected mail; printing errors; server unavailability; or computer or any other electronic or telecommunications malfunction. All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, or illegible will be void.
- Only one entry per valid email address will be considered.
10. The prize winner will be selected randomly from valid participants and announced on or after Wednesday, 22 October 2020.
11. The winner’s name will be published on www.food24.com.
12. The winner will also be notified by means of the contact details provided to us on or before Wednesday, 22 October 2020. or as soon as possible thereafter.
13. You are hereby informed of your right to decline:
13.1 the use of your image in marketing material; 13.2 an invitation to participate in any marketing activity; 13.3 an invitation to be present when the draw is taking place or the winner is announced.
14. The prize is non-transferable.
15. We reserve the right to cancel this competition, or to change the rules at our discretion or to change the prize at any time without notice to you.
16. We reserve the right to refuse payment or handing over of a prize to any potential winner who refuses to, or cannot, provide sufficient documentation to verify his/her identity.
17. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The prize will be delivered to the winner by National Geographic. A full postage address must be supplied.
19. You may not be awarded a prize if it is unlawful for us to supply such a prize to you.
20. No “automated” entries will be allowed and all entries must be made by a natural person manually on our Platforms where the competition is displayed.
21. If any entry has been made in any manner which in New Media’s discretion may provide an entrant with an unfair advantage over other entrants, unless these rules specifically allow such conduct, such entrant will be automatically disqualified from this and all future competitions run by New Media.
22. One hamper containing 1x Hazelnut Spread R 89.99, 1x Dark Spread R 89.99, 1x Milk Cornet 200g R 119.00
1x Assorted Cornet 200g R 119.00, 1x Excellence 70% R 54.99, 1x Excellence Orange R 54.99