Use your leftovers to make these 6 delicious desserts
Don't waste the leftovers – make pudding, instead!
If there’s anything better than a dessert made from scratch, it’s a dessert made from leftovers. Repurpose these old food items in your kitchen into a delicious after-dinner treat.
1. Stale cake = Leftover chocolate cake pudding
2. Cooked rice = Cardamom rice pudding with coconut cream
YOU MIGHT LIKE: No waste: What to do with your flopped cakes
3. Carrot pulp from the juicer = Carrot, beetroot and pumpkin seed cake
4. Flat sparkling wine = Sparkling wine raspberry jellies
5. Stale sandwich bread = Bread pudding with apple and cinnamon
6. Old hot cross buns = Hot cross bun and amasi ice-cream sandwiches