Image source: iStock
ALSO WATCH: How celeb chef Gordon Ramsay lost a whopping 22 kg
Celebrity chef and TV personality, Gordon Ramsay is well known for his, um, fiery temper and colourful language, but two guests last week got a real scorching last week at the Las Vegas restaurant.
The guests reportedly injured themselves after drinking the flaming cocktail called a Rum Donkey. The menu describes it as a tall cocktail of rum, brown sugar, ginger beer, torched passion fruit with flavours of ginger, lime and Caribbean spices. The cocktail is set aflame, and his a signature drink at the upmarket restaurant.
A statement by Caesars Entertainment, where the restaurant is located said: “Unfortunately, two guests were injured at Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen at Caesars Palace last night.” The statement continued; “The particular type of specialty drink served at Hell’s Kitchen is served at the finest restaurants worldwide without incident. But, out of an abundance of caution, Hell’s Kitchen has removed the drink item at issue from the menu.”
The local Fire Department added that they had transported two adults to a nearby hospital, but that firefighters were not required to put out any blaze.
Well, you know what they say, if you can’t stand the heat, then get out of the kitchen!
ALSO READ: Oprah Winfrey new co-founder of healthy food chain
Leave a Reply