Do you ever get that insatiable feeling in your tummy that alerts you to the fact that your body needs a snack – not quite a meal, but just something to keep you going?
Most of the time when this feeling takes hold, you’re often pressed for time or simply don’t have the energy or inspiration to make something elaborate and wow-worthy.
These 7 recipes are easy and quick to make. Plus – they are tasty and delicious to boot. Try ‘em!
1. 5 minute chocolate mug cake
3. Rosemary pita chips with easy salmon pate
4. Crispy potato skins with bacon crumbs and sour cream dip
5. 2-ingredient chocolate mousse
6. Mediterranean style cheat’s pizza
7. Healthy peanut butter and banana ice cream
8 Easy-to-make cheat recipes that save you time and money
(image: iStock) ALSO READ: Bad news for banters! Low-carb diet even more expensive in 2018 A colleague sent me this article published by The Telegraph that talks about ingredients that have become “store cupboard status symbols.” It includes black lava salt, cultured butter, grains like kasha, millet and amaranth as well as raw, organic milk.
Leave a Reply