If you're a chocoholic and nuts are your thing, then this tasty treat will get your mouth watering after each bite!
|250 ml||cake flour|
|10 ml||Robertson's baking powder|
|4||eggs — separated|
|125 ml||cocoa powder|
|125 ml||water — boiled|
|285 g||evaporated milk|
|95 g||evaporated milk|
|2||whole nut chocolate slabs — broken into squares|
If you’re a chocoholic and nuts are your thing, then this tasty treat will get your mouth watering after each bite!
Preheat the oven to 180?°C. Grease a 20? x? 30?cm roasting pan.
1. CAKE Sift the cake flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl. Add the sugar. In a separate bowl, whisk the oil, egg yolks, cocoa powder and boiling water. Make a hollow in the centre of the dry ingredients, pour in the yolk mixture and mix.
2. Whisk the egg whites until stiff and fold into the batter.
3. Pour the mixture into the roasting pan and bake for 40-45 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean. Leave to cool slightly and prick with a fork.
4. SAUCE Heat the evaporated milk and sugar. Pour over the hot cake when it comes out of the oven.
5. TOPPING Heat the ingredients until the chocolate melts and pour over the cake. Leave to set.