|2 kg||white fish — such as snapper, whole and cleaned|
|1/4 cup||extra virgin olive oil|
|extra salt and pepper — to taste|
|1 cup||dry white wine|
|2||satsuma — juiced|
|1||fresh garlic — clove|
|1 tbsp||fresh parsley — finely chopped|
|1 tbsp||fresh dill — finely chopped|
|2 tbsp||spring onion — finely chopped|
|1/4 tsp||fine sea salt — to taste|
- Take the whole fish and dress with olive oil, salt and pepper. Grill in a griddle pan on high heat until the skin is crispy.
- In a saucepan, heat the white wine, satsuma juice, garlic and shallot. Reduce by half over medium heat.
- Strain the liquid using a sieve, and discard the solids.
- Stir in the butter until melted, and thoroughly combined.
- Add the fresh herbs and salt to taste. Combine until you have a creamy, smooth sauce.
- Pour the sauce over the grilled fish, and garnish with grilled satsumas.
Gordon Ramsay: Uncharted season two premieres with its South African episode on 26 August at 9pm on National Geographic (DStv 181, StarSat 220)