|200 ml||sago, soaked in water overnight|
|1||cinnamon — stick|
|120 ml||sugar pinch of salt|
|2||eggs, separated toasted coconut to serve|
1. Drain the sago and spoon it into a microwave proof glass
2. Add the milk and cinnamon stick and microwave, stirring
occasionally, for 12-15 minutes or until the sago is done and transparent.
3. Add half the sugar and the salt, butter and egg yolks to
the sago mixture and mix well. Microwave for 2 minutes and stir.
4. Whisk the egg whites until frothy. Gradually add the rest
of the sugar and whisk until stiff and all the sugar has dissolved.
5. Carefully fold the egg white mixture into the sago
mixture, microwave for another 1-2 minutes and spoon into bowls.
6. Sprinkle with toasted coconut and serve.