|500 ml||flour — cake|
|250 ml||castor sugar|
|10 ml||baking powder|
|250 ml||butter — melted|
|1||eggs — whisked|
oven to 170°C. Grease a few baking sheets.
1. Mix the flour, castor sugar, baking powder
2. Add the tahini and butter and mix well. Add the egg and mix to form a dough. Chill
for 30 minutes.
3. Break off pieces of dough and roll each into
an oval. Bend slightly to resemble a
4. Arrange on the prepared baking sheets and
bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Cool for 5 minutes, remove from the baking sheets and roll in
icing sugar while still warm.
6. Leave to cool completely then store in an