|30.00 g||instant dried yeast|
|875.00 g||flour — cake|
|125.00 g||maize meal|
|50.00 ml||sunflower oil|
|100.00 ml||sun-dried tomatoes — marinated, sliced|
|25.00 ml||fresh rosemary — sprigs|
1. Dissolve the yeast and honey in 300ml
of warm water.
2. Mix the flour and mielie meal together
with 15ml salt in a large mixing bowl.
Make a well in the centre and add the
3. Working in gentle, circular movements
from the centre outwards, slowly bring the dry ingredients into the middle. Then add the sunflower oil and 250ml of warm water.
4. Knead the dough for 10 minutes and
leave it to rise in a warm place for 30 to
45 minutes until double in size. Knock it
back to get rid of the air.
5. Add the sun-dried tomatoes and
rosemary and knead again for a minute or two to combine.
6. Divide the mixture into fist-sized balls and place in greased tins. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until cooked through.