|2 cup||baby spinach|
|1/4 cup||canola oil|
|2||bananas — ripe|
|1 1/2 cup||gluten-free flour|
|1 tsp||baking powder|
|1 cup||chocolate chips|
1. Blend the spinach, canola oil and bananas together until smooth.
2. Add the sugar and eggs and blend again.
3. Mix together the flour and baking powder.
4. Add the smoothie mixture to the dry ingredients.
5. Combine well then stir in half of the chocolate chips.
6. Pour into a silicone muffin tray and top with the rest of the chocolate chips.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 12–15 minutes.