|125.00 g||butter — unsalted, softened|
|150.00 g||castor sugar|
|160.00 g||flour — self-raising|
|125.00 ml||milk — full cream|
|0.50 c||raspberries — frozen|
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C
and line a 12-hole muffin tin
with paper cupcake cases.
2. Beat the butter, sugar and rosewater
in the bowl of an electric
mixer until light and creamy.
3. Add the eggs, beating well after
each addition. Sift over the flour
and beat until well combined.
4. Using a metal spoon, fold through
the milk and then the raspberries.
5. Spoon the mixture into the paper
cases and bake for 15?20 minutes
or until a skewer comes out clean.
6. To make the ice-cream topping, get
the cupcakes and the cake-stand
ready and place the ice-cream
straight from the freezer into the
bowl of an electric mixer. Start
whisking on a low speed and then
increase it to high and beat until the
ice-cream resembles butter icing.
7. Working quickly, spoon the ice cream
into a large piping bag
with a star-tipped nozzle and pipe
the ice-cream onto each cupcake
completely covering the top and
creating a high ‘twirl’ of ice-cream
on each. Serve immediately.