Fresh watermelon juice blend
|1/2||watermelon — peeled, deseeded and roughly chopped|
|1 1/2||cucumber — peeled and roughly chopped|
|3||green apples — cored and roughly chopped|
|3cm piece||fresh ginger|
|small handful||fresh mint|
Use a juicing machine to juice all the fruit together, give a stir and served chilled with ice.
- If you don’t have a juicer, blend until smooth and then strain the pulp out using a fine-mesh sieve.
- Fresh juices are free from preservatives, so they are best enjoyed immediately or within 24 hours.
- Chill the cut fruit before juicing in the fridge if you’d prefer to skip serving the fresh juice with ice.
- If you find cucumbers bitter, peel before juicing.
- Add lime juice for a tarty citrus note.
Images shot by Rikki Hibbert.