PARTNER CONTENT: Easy chicken chilli
|45 ml||sunflower oil|
|1||onion — finely chopped|
|2 cloves||garlic — cloves, crushed|
|1||red pepper — seeded and diced|
|1||yellow pepper — deseeded and cubed|
|10 ml||pakco hot masala|
|5 ml||cumin — ground|
|2.5 ml||dried chilli flakes — red|
|1 can||rhodes quality whole peeled tomatoes|
|1 can||rhodes quality tomato and onion mix|
|4||chicken breast fillets — cooked and shredded|
|salt and freshly ground back pepper|
|cheddar cheese — grated|
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan and fry the onion until softened.
2. Add the garlic and fry for a few minutes more.
3. Add the peppers, the Pakco Hot Masala, cumin and chilli flakes.
4. Add the Rhodes Quality Whole Peeled Tomatoes and Rhodes Quality Tomato and Onion mix.
5. Bring the sauce to the boil and then reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
6. Add the cooked, shredded chicken and heat through.
7. Season to taste.
8. Serve topped with the Cheddar cheese and sour cream.