|salt — pinch|
|250 ml||maize meal|
|30 ml||flour — cake|
|7 ml||Robertson's baking powder|
|1||canned whole-kernel sweetcorn|
Grease a 28 cm silicone loaf tin with nonstick spray.
1. Whisk the eggs, milk, sugar and salt.
2. Sift together the dry ingredients and mix with the egg mixture. Add the sweet corn and oil and mix well.
3. Turn the batter into the tin and sprinkle with paprika.
4. Put the tin on an upturned saucer and microwave for 12-15 minutes or until done.
5. Cool in the tin for 10 minutes before turning out on a wire rack.
6. Serve hot or cold with butter and cheese.