|1.00 Litres||ice cream — vanilla|
|250.00 ml||pistachio nuts — shelled|
|65.00 ml||grand marnier|
|250.00 ml||custard — readymade|
|100.00 g||milk chocolate|
1. Allow ice-cream to soften a little.
2. Crush nuts in processor, leaving a few whole for decorating.
3. Gently mix crushed nuts with ice cream and liqueur. Return to freezer.
4. Place custard in a small saucepan and allow to simmer, then add chocolate pieces and melt until smooth. Cool.
5. To serve: Spoon ice-cream into a parfait glasses and top with chocolate custard. Repeat layers, finishing with custard. Sprinkle whole pistachios on top.